What are the objectives of this course?
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle course will help you to develop the skills you need to oversee the complete ITIL® service lifecycle and deliver the projected benefits and improvements.
- Building a communications framework that keeps stakeholders engaged and informed throughout the ITIL® lifecycle.
- Building robust processes to manage cases and issues across the entire service delivery framework.
- Using the framework to manage issues as they pass through each stage of the lifecycle.
- Arranging organisational structures to deliver high quality IT services and applying rules to ensure frameworks are adhered to.
- Putting the framework into operation and using measurement and assessment to implement a continuous improvement program that delivers a consistent, repeatable ROI.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who has completed the ITIL® Intermediate Track amassed the 17 credits of their choice and is interested in furthering their career within the IT service management field to achieve a well-rounded, superior knowledge of skills in ITIL®.
In order to take the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam, you must have achieved 17 units from the Foundation stage and Intermediate stage courses that best suit your professional and personal development goals.
What marks this course apart?
Once the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam has been passed, you will be able to oversee the ITIL® lifecycle in its entirety. Roles that usually demand this include business change manager, IT director or service delivery manager. Upon completion of the ITIL® Expert, you can go on to apply for the title of ITIL® Master.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: