Data Analytics Professional
Internet of Things (IoT) and Analytics courses are an extremely hot area of technology right now for any business undergoing a digital transformation. In this course, you will enjoy being on the leading edge of the technology transformation, solving business problems.
What we will cover:
- Build and Manage Databases.
- Effectively structure and organize large quantities of data to conduct a high-quality analysis.
- Identify Dataset Trends.
- Use a diverse range of techniques and formulas to recognize patterns and uncover relationships between data points.
- Present Insights.
- Build visually dynamic dashboards in Tableau to communicate the results of your analysis.
Why Are We The Best?
Our advanced e-learning management system, provides an interactive hub for all your learning activities, making it easy to manage your studies and access a wealth of course material, quizzes, assignments, and live classrooms. Best of all, you can log in from anywhere, at any time using any computer or smartphone.
Professor Led-Classroom Hands-on Training
Our teachers are not just great teachers and motivators – they also have years of real-world experience working in their chosen sector. That means that they can offer the kind of first-hand knowledge that makes the theory come alive and show you how what you’re learning links directly to your own experience in the workplace.
We believe in providing students with as much real-world experience as possible in an academic environment, by using the business simulators.
You will receive the following industry certifications:
- Python Certified Associate Programmer Certification (PCAP)
- Tableu Certificate
- Data Analytics Certificate
- Internet of Things Specialist – Cisco
Data Analytics Fundamentals
MST IoT 200 IoT (Internet of Things) – Data Analytics Process
MST CDE 200 Collecting Data & Essential Statistics
MST TBL 200 Tableau -Dashboards
MST BDC 200 Big Data Business Capstone- Applying the Analytics Process
MST EXL 200 Excel Functions & Lookups
MST BDAP 200 Big Data & Analytics Programming Project
$5,500 per quarter
$10,000 per 2 quarters
Total Program Length– 2 quarters
First quarter: 18 hours/week for 10 weeks = 180 hours
Second quarter: 18 hours /week for 10 weeks = 180 hours
Sample Internships Opportunities in New York
Kepler – New York, NY
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment sourcing, creating, and analyzing data for an equities investment process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source for alternative data sources that are relevant for investment signals.
- Work with third-party service providers to coordinate analytics projects.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Write pipelines to convert raw data into aggregated data that can be used as signals.
- Develop and implement databases and build data collection and maintenance systems for data from disparate systems.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
Program taught in: