What are the objectives of this course?
Learn the fundamentals of computer security with the vendor-neutral CompTIA Security+ course and live labs package where you will have 19 comprehensive modules to guide you through everything you’ll need to know to pass your exams. The live labs are an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own.
- Network Terminology.
- Learn all you need to know about wireless.
- Introduction to security terminology.
- Identifying and satisfying compliance needs and policies for data security.
- Physical Security.
- Gain insight into disaster recovery, risk analysis, business continuity and business impact analysis.
- Introduction to Computer Forensics.
- Different types of attacks and system security threats and how they can be blocked.
- The use of encryption to protect data, even if it is intercepted by a third party.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to enter the world of IT security or any IT professional who is looking to upskill.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
This qualification will provide you with all the knowledge you need to go into roles such as security architect, security administrator or security engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in: