What are the objectives of this course?
Master the networking concepts needed to manage a small or medium-sized corporate network. This package also includes access to Live Labs where you can develop your practical IT skills in a working environment you can feel confident in, without the need to invest in your own hardware. The integrated lab guides will also walk you through a variety of topics, however, you can also free-roam to gain a more independent understanding.
- How to plan routing services for a corporate network.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based solution to provide improved network convergence, IPv6 transition support, and more efficient internal routing.
- When and how to deploy IPv4 redistribution and path control.
- How to connect an enterprise network to an ISP network for remote access to internal resources.
- Implementing VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- The proper use of Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions.
- Configuring hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video.
- Proper design of a high availability network infrastructure.
Cisco: TROUBLESHOOT AND MAINTAIN
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
Who is it intended for?
IT and network professionals who have taken the CCNA course and are looking to gain a deeper knowledge of the skills needed to properly implement and maintain a corporate infrastructure.
There are no pre-requisites to start the course but we do recommend it be taken by intermediate level Cisco and IT professionals. In order to take the CCNP exams, you must have passed your CCNA exams.
What marks this course apart?
IT and networking professionals who have the CCNP qualification usually earn an average salary of £55,000 and function in roles such as network security engineer, solutions architect, and network architect.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: