What are the objectives of this course?
The CCNA & CCNP bundle gives students access to all materials they need to prepare for the Cisco CCNA & CCNP exams. Candidates will also gain access to the Live Labs. This dedicated hardware resource allows students to practice each scenario shown to them in the course materials with live Cisco routers and switches. You will also be able to free-roam in the Live Labs to further your own knowledge and model real-world scenarios for troubleshooting without risking the system. CCNA
- Implement Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM) to improve IP addressing efficiency.
- Understand the importance of IPv6, how to implement it within a corporate network and the use of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing.
- Implement VLANs and Trunks to route and segment traffic for improved network performance.
- Build a scalable network using NAT and PAT to meet the need of a growing business.
- Configure network switches and routers for SNMP, Syslog, Netflow, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Use Spanning Tree protocol and EtherChannel to add further network functionality.
- Apply Layer 3 redundancy protocols to improve network resilience.
Cisco IP Routing and Switching
- Implement VLANs to segment network traffic and improve bandwidth management.
- Use Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect corporate systems.
- Configure hardware to support advanced networking services like VoIP and video on a corporate network.
- Design and build high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco infrastructure
- Maintaining and monitoring performance using IOS tools.
- Troubleshooting complex, multi-protocol networks.
- Correcting issues identified as part of the troubleshooting process.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone looking to study up to the Professional standard set by Cisco in their set of world-renowned qualifications.
There are no pre-requisites to take the course. If you would like to sit the CCNP exams, you must have passed the CCNA exams first.
What marks this course apart?
People who have the CCNP Qualification are able to function in roles such as networking engineer, a network consultant and IT security specialist.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: