What are the objectives of this course?
The framework of this course will take students through the crucial knowledge that is needed to counteract any damage and successfully restore computer systems to ensure they can withstand hacker activity that may occur in the future.
The examination is the 1D0-571 exam and consists of 62 questions that must be answered within a 90-minute time limit. In order to pass the course, candidates must achieve a minimum pass mark of 76%.
- Understand how hacker threats occur and learn about which security threats exist.
- Discover the high standard of security that is needed for modern businesses to continuously protect valuable company data against unauthorized activity.
- Learn how to implement access control lists so you can identify who should and shouldn’t be accessing particular networks.
- Uncover the most up-to-date firewall technology and study how to improve operating systems to remove the chance of unwanted hacker activity.
- Essential information on authentication procedures, encryption standards, and actions that help to ensure proper user authentication.
- How to create integrated security policies, along with the most common security principles for both personal and business use.
- Master what it takes to respond to and report hacker activity, engage in pro-active detection and always remain one step ahead when it comes to protecting your company’s needs.
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for anyone who works within the network security field or anyone who is looking to go into the industry with a certification to back up their knowledge and give themselves a career boost.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have completed and passed the course and examination respectively, they will be able to function in roles such as systems administrator, network server administrator and firewall administrator. This course can also go hand-in-hand with other network and computing security courses to provide a well-rounded subject knowledge.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: