What are the objectives of this course?
The framework of this course will take students through the crucial knowledge that is needed to counteract any damage and successfully restore computer systems to ensure they can withstand hacker activity that may occur in the future.
- How hacker threat occurs and learns about which security threats exist.
- Discover the high standard of security that is needed for modern businesses to continuously protect valuable company data against the unauthorised activity.
- Learn how to implement access control lists so you can identify who should and shouldn’t be accessing particular networks.
- Uncover the most up-to-date firewall technology and study how to improve operating systems to remove the chance of unwanted hacker activity.
- Essential information on authentication procedures, encryption standards and actions that help to ensure proper user authentication.
- How to create integrated security policies, along with the most common security principles for both personal and business use.
- Master what it takes to respond to and report hacker activity, engage in pro-active detection and always remain one step ahead when it comes to protecting your company’s needs.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for IT security professionals who want to study towards an industry-recognised certification, it is also for people who want to switch industries and go into IT security.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have completed this course, they are eligible to sit the 1D0-571 examination. They will be able to function in roles such as systems administrator, network server administrator and firewall administrator.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018