What are the objectives of this course?
This package is a combination of three individual courses on different aspects of the internet. It enables the learner to gain a unique understanding of internet business, data networking and website design and get fully certified after completing and passing the examination.
CIW Internet Business Associate
- Learn the fundamental aspects of the internet and how it is used in the business environment.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Effective ways of researching and communicating on the internet.
- Wikis, folksonomies, webcasting, blogging and podcasting
- Cloud computing and mobile devices.
- Privacy and the internet.
- Social media and analytics
CIW Site Development Associate
- Working with Images
- Hyperlinks, web forms, tables and techniques
- Site design for mobile and GUI HTML editors
- Adding audio, image and video
- Optimising web pages for search engines
CIW Network Technology Associate
- Networking fundamentals
- Wireless and mobile devices
- TCP/IP, SaaS and BYOD
- Networking analytics
- Convergence Technologies
- Network security and computer forensics
Who is it intended for?
This training and examination package is for anyone who is looking to be fully certified in the internet business, data networking and website design, whether they are already in the industry or not.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Students who take this course and pass the 1D0-610 examination will be able to go into roles such as web designer, web developer and front-end developer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018