What are the objectives of this course?
The CIW Site Development Associate examination, 1D0-61B, lasts for 30 minutes and contains 30 questions. To pass the exam, candidates must achieve a minimum score of 63.33%.
- Website development using HTML and Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Manual code writing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) authoring tools and XHTML code validation.
- Web page development using images, hyperlinks, tables, forms and frames.
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and connecting web pages to databases.
- Internet marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for formatting and web page content and fundamental web design concepts.
- Development of websites as managed projects.
- Introductory e-commerce solutions and the relationship of website development to business goals.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to get an industry-recognised certification in web development and improve their prospects of getting a job in the ever-growing programming industry.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you complete the examination, this qualification will go hand-in-hand with other CIW qualifications and web development courses. You will also be able to function in roles in any web development or web design team.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: