What are the objectives of this course?
The CIW Internet Business Associate exam (1D0-61A) lasts for 30 minutes and contains 30 questions, testing candidates’ knowledge of the content in the study modules. In order to pass, students must achieve a score of 66.66%.
- Internet connection methods, internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS) and cloud computing.
- The basic functions of web browsers, the components of web addresses, the use, and control of cookies and browser use in the business world.
- Browser plug-ins and add-ons and the use of browsers to download and manage files.
- Databases as they relate to web search engines and ways to conduct basic and advanced web searches.
- Configuration and use of e-mail clients, guidelines for effective communication over the internet using modern web technologies and social networking tools.
- Internet research and collaboration tools, software development tools and the patent and licensing practice that accompany software applications.
- Issues and risks associated with the internet and the security measures that can keep your system and your personal information secure.
- Fundamental elements of project and program management and the importance of acquiring these skills for all IT job roles.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to gain the knowledge and certification necessary to prove effective in the virtual business environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Candidates who pass the examination for this course can function in roles in marketing teams, web and graphic design teams and as internet consultants.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: