What are the objectives of this course?
Students will learn methods for conducting business online and managing technical issues associated with creating an e-commerce website.
The CIW E-Commerce Specialist exam (1D0-525) lasts for 75 minutes and contains 72 questions testing candidates’ knowledge of the course content. Candidates need to achieve a pass mark of 68% minimum to pass.
- E-commerce foundations
- Law and the internet
- Web marketing goals
- Online product promotion
- Site usability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and e-services
- Business-to-business frameworks
- E-commerce site creation packages – outsourcing
- E-commerce site creation software
- Site development software implementation
- E-commerce site development using commerce server
- Creating an online catalog
- Inventory control and order processing
- Payment gateways
- E-service implementation and support
- Transaction and website security
- E-learning solutions
- Site management and performance testing.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for students who already have an understanding of the foundations of web technologies and wish to master c-commerce strategies.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend students to have a good knowledge of the foundations of web technologies before attempting.
What marks this course apart?
This course is a natural step from the CIW Site Development Associate course and goes hand-in-hand with other CIW qualifications. Once students have completed this course they will be able to function in roles such as web design specialist, marketing executive as well as any other roles in a web marketing team.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018