What are the objectives of this course?
Students will learn methods for conducting business online and managing technical issues associated with creating an e-commerce website.
- E-commerce foundations
- Law and the internet
- Web marketing goals
- Online product promotion
- Site usability
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and e-services
- Business-to-business frameworks
- E-commerce site creation packages – outsourcing
- E-commerce site creation software
- Site development software implementation
- E-commerce site development using commerce server
- Creating an online catalog
- Inventory control and order processing
- Payment gateways
- E-service implementation and support
- Transaction and website security
- E-learning solutions
- Site management and performance testing.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to master e-commerce and site design strategies.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course however, we recommend that candidates already have an understanding of the foundations of web technologies.
What marks this course apart?
This course is a natural step from the CIW Web Foundations course and goes hand-in-hand with other CIW qualifications. Once students have completed this course they can set the 1D0-525 exam and function in roles such as web design specialist, marketing executive as well as any other roles in a web marketing team.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: