What are the objectives of this course?
The course comprises of two extender units that cover advanced knowledge of accounting software, including:
- How to make full use the software.
- Cash, bank and budget control.
- Management and comparative reporting.
- VAT Returns, EC Sales and Intrastat.
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email.
- Project (job) costing.
- Final accounts for sole traders and partnerships including importing/exporting data, advanced credit control, accruals /prepayments and cash flow.
- Formation of accounts for Limited Companies, not for profit organisations, the use of foreign trader accounts (trading in different currencies) and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
Who is it intended for?
This Higher Certificate course is ideal for people who have extensive use of the Sage 50 software and in addition, have an excellent understanding of accounting knowledge and principles.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
An accountant earns an approximate salary of £28K. With this course, you can direct your career towards roles such as Financial Controller, Chartered accountant, and Finance Manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: