What are the objectives of this course?
This course covers everything needed to investigate, document and prosecute a malicious security breach.
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources required for the investigation.
- Handling Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- How to fit a forensic lab for investigations.
- Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Using Access Data FTK and Special Steps
- Log Correlation
- Network Forensics
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Attacks
- Email Crimes
- Mobile Resource Investigation
- Investigation Reports
- Expert Witness
Who is it intended for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to build on their foundational ethical hacking skills.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend students have a basic knowledge of computer security and ethical hacking.
What marks this course apart?
Once students have completed this course they will be ready to sit their CHFI EC0 312-49 exam. Candidates will be able to function in roles such as forensic analyst, a security analyst and information security analyst. These jobs usually average a salary of £27,000 a year. Source: PayScale
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in: