- Supporting Material
- 18-month Free course retake
The purpose of this UX Design course is to lead you through the stages involved in building a web or mobile application through to the end prototype ready for testing. Using a series of engaging assignments, you will build a fully functional prototype.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Design practitioners, developers, product managers, marketers, usability professionals, and decision-makers who have some experience creating products but want to take their skills and processes to the next level.
Those who want to work better with user experience teams and agencies Looking for an initial understanding or more strategic view of user experience Looking for a great foundation to go on and learn the more in-depth areas covered in our other related courses
No previous design experience required, but you should have a basic working knowledge of either Windows or Mac.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify business goals and user needs
- Use observation/interviews techniques to gather rich user data
- Analyse user data to extract pain points and create personas and storyboards
- Develop ideas and solutions
- Design basic wireframes to establish how user will use your product
- Create low fidelity prototypes to test and verify your concept
About the School
Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning ... Read More