Certificate Program - 3D Basics
The Certificate in 3D Design places emphasis on contemporary issues in design, exploration, and experimentation through the experience of a variety of design methods, techniques, processes, and materials as they apply to industrial and architectural design. These unique and flexible programs encourage you to explore all aspects of your practice, from the creation of studio work to its methodologies and critiques, to the languages of materials and form.
This Certificate Program is intended for
The courses are designed for students to acquire fundamental skills to integrate creativity in Multimedia Design. These courses will serve as a good foundation for the thriving industry. Students will be trained in digital illustration, digital imaging, and interactive design.
- Prior knowledge of basic computer operations.
- We require an official copy of the transcript.
- Students who have earned their degree outside of the U.S. need to submit it to a transcript evaluation service which then forwards their report to us.
Courses under this Program
- Introduction to Graphic Designing
- Vector Drawing in Illustrator
- Image Editing in Photoshop
- Creating an Animation in Flash
- Modeling in 3DS Max