Who is the course for?
- Business minded people who are into Cake Decorating business.
- People who have an interest in starting up a Cake Decorating business
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Cake Decorating Expert Course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Banking Expert
- Cake Decoration Business Owner
- Cake Decorator
- Cake Stylists
- Confectionery Baker
- Pastry Chef
- Professional Cake Maker.
Basics of Cake Decoration
- The Cake
- Frosting The Cake
- Borders & Decorations
- Leaves And Flowers
- Special Effects
- Frosting Perfection: Insider’s Guide
- Frosting For Beginners
- ICING THE CAKE
- My Personal Favorites
- Layer Cake Decoration
- Frosting Recipe Collection
- Cake Decoration: Writing
- Advanced Frosting Techniques
- Frosting Recipes: Advanced Collection
- Cutting And Wrapping The Board
- Working With Marzipan
- Working With Ganache
- Gum Paste 101
- Figure Piping
- Private Swipe File Of Classic Recipes
- Conclusion: Final Words
- CAKE DECORATING BUSINESS SECRETS
- GETTING STARTED
- MARKETING YOUR CAKE DECORATING BUSINESS
- Business Cards & Stationery
- Selecting The Word Tactfully
- Case Study: Promoting On A Shoestring Budget
- Tools Of The Trade
- Lowering Your Business Costs
- How To Accept Payment
- Home Based Business Taxes
- Organizing Your Business For Success
- BAKING SECRETS REVEALED
- DOWN TO BAKING BUSINESS
- Insider Tips From A Professional Baker
- Food Safety Tips
- Wedding Cake Consultations
- Time Management Secrets
- IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE
- Cake Assembly Instruction
- Cake Delivery & Packaging
- Action Plan: Checklist
- Conclusion: Final Words
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is