Who is the course for?
- Business owners.
- Individuals who have an interest in learning about business ethics.
- Individuals who desire to get acquainted with the ethical aspects of running a business.
- Corporate Trainers.
- Organizational Leaders.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Business Ethics is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Business manager.
- Business consultant.
- Director, Ethics, and Compliance.
- Business operation and analyst.
- Strategy analyst, business strategy.
Module One: Getting Started
Objectives of the Book
Module Two: What is Ethics?
What Is Business Ethics?
10 Benefits of Managing Ethics
Module Three: Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
Roles and Responsibilities
Module Four: Employer/Employee Rights
Module Five: Business & Social Responsibilities
Identifying Types of Responsibilities
Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities
Module Six: Ethical Decisions
Balancing Personal and Organizational Ethics
Making Ethical Decisions
Module Seven: Whistle Blowing
Criteria and Risk
When You Should “Blow the Whistle”
Module Eight: Managerial Ethics
Identifying the Characteristics
Ensuring Ethical Behavior
Module Nine: Unethical Behavior
Recognize & Identify
Module Ten: Ethics in Business (I)
Addressing the Needs
Module Eleven: Ethics in Business (II)
Developing a Code of Ethics
Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
Upholding the Ethics Program
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018