Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are part of communications and human resources department. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates and communicate with them effectively.
- People who are interested in learning more about business communication and those people who are struggling with communication and wish to express their thoughts into actions.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Business Communication Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Sales Executive/Officer
- Marketing Executive/Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Communication Department Head
- Human Resources Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- And Much More!
Business Communication Course
- Communication Basics
- Know Thyself and The Message
- Learn To Use Terms of Business Communication That Invoke Emotions
- Pay Attention To Body Language
- Learn To Use Terms That Spark Interest
- The Benefits Of Presenting Your Message In 1 Minute
- Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018