Who is this course for?
- This course will be ideal for business owners and business professionals who would like to understand better the transactions and controls used in business.
- This course would be ideal for anyone who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Accounts & Payroll Management course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Clerk
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant.
Accounting Career Basics
- A Career in Accounting: Tips on How You Can Be Successful
- Accountancy Auditing Careers
- Accountancy Career Change
- Accountancy Career: The Reasons Why You Should Choose Accounting
- Accounting/Accountancy Career: Steps to Success
- Accounting Auditing Careers
- Accounting Careers in Pontypridd
- Accounting Careers: Promising Opportunities and Tips
- Accounting Dictionary
- Accounting Principles and Tulsa
- Accounting Software for Small Businesses
- Accounting Terms – Profit, Loss and Other Terms
Accounting Career Fundamentals
- Advanced Accounting Career Training
- Careers in Accountancy
- Church Accounting Software
- Finding an Accounting Job
- Forensic Accounting
- Free Accounting Software
- List of Accounting Careers
- Services in Financial Accounting
- Successful Career in Accounting Even if You’re Hit Forty!
- The Benefits of an Accountancy Career
- Types of Accountancy Career
Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics
- Module One – Introduction
- Module Two – Basic Terminology
- Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four – Accounting Methods
- Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven – Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine – End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module Eleven – Auditing Corporate Behavior
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018