Here at the Retail Banking Academy, we recognize that years of retail banking sector experience and expert knowledge should count towards the certification process, and therefore offer exemptions from levels of study and examination. The Accelerated CRB certification has been tailored specifically for experienced retail bankers to fast-track their journey to full CRB certification.
ACCELERATED CRB 10
What is Accelerated CRB 10 and who is it for?
Accelerated CRB 10 has been tailored for senior bankers who have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in retail banking in order to fast-track their journey to full certification.
This program recognizes that years of retail banking sector experience and expert knowledge should count towards our certification process, and so offers exemptions from the first level of study and examination. Coursebooks from all levels of study.
What is the structure of the programme?
How much does it cost?
Once your application has been approved, you will be able to choose one of our following payment options:
What do I get?
- Fast-track the journey to full certification
- Coursebooks for all levels of study: RB I, RB II and RB III
- Our online study platform and a rich digital library
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to enroll for the Accelerated CRB 10 if you:
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in retail banking, three years of which must have been in a management role
- Can provide a curriculum vitae signed by a colleague in your human resources department
- Can provide references should we request them
About the School
The Retail Banking Academy is the only international training academy that offers qualifications exclusively dedicated to best practice principles in retail banking from the practitioner’s point of vi ... Read More