Pebble Hills University is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) for the achievement of highest standards in Organizational Management, Business Management, and Business Performance through a commitment to quality and continuous improvement in Education. IAO is associated with world's leading and nationally recognized quality assurance agencies worldwide for the betterment of educational standards.
Some of the current IAO partners are : Department of Adult & Higher Education, Ministry of Education (Bhutan), The National Commission for University Evaluation and Accreditation (Argentina), The National Higher Education Accreditation (Costa Rica), The Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission (Palestine), The Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Accreditacion Agencia (Chile), The Quality Assurance & Accreditation Council (Sri Lanka), Public Agency for accreditation of Higher Education (Albania), Center for Quality Assurance and Accreditation for HEI (Libya) and Higher Education Quality Evaluation Centre (Latvia), etc. International Education Accreditation Commission recognizes IAO's accreditation standards.
This program has been designed for qualified graduates on Bachelor level with an attractive academic background and interest.
Open Enrollment Policy
Students can enroll at any time from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course. All of the courses are distance learning courses offered online through our eCampus.
Before enrolling in the program, the student must fulfill the following Eligibility:
- Applicants must possess an appropriate degree from a recognized institution
- Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification/diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
- MGT001 Strategic Planning
- MGT002 Risk Management
- MGT003 Understanding Project Management
- MGT004 Project Management Fundamentals
- MGT005 Intermediate Project Management
- MGT006 Advanced Project Management
- MGT007 Change Management
- MGT008 Business Process Management
- MGT009 Knowledge Management
- MGT010 Business Leadership
- MGT011 Customer Relationship Management
- MGT012 Corporate Branding
- MGT013 Research Skills Development
- MGT021 Crisis Management
- MGT022 E-commerce Management
- MGT023 Intrapreneurship
- MGT024 Entrepreneurship
- MGT025 Public Relations
- MGT036 Coaching and Mentoring
- MGT037 Conflict Resolution
- MGT038 Dispute Resolution
- MGT039 Team Building: Developing High-Performance Teams
- MGT041 Lean Process Improvement
- MGT042 Employee Motivational Training
- MGT043 Negotiating for Results
- TTT009 Advanced Writing Skills
- TTT011 Business Writing
- TTT007 Writing Reports and Proposals
- CIT005 IT Proficiency for teaching professionals: Office Applications
American Professional Bodies
This is an International Accreditation Organization (IAO) certified program. You will be eligible to apply for the IAO Certification for Business Professionals. The IAO Certification for Business Professionals is an international industry credential that validates skills of the business professional for the international business world. The fastest growing internationally recognized certification, IAO, grants certifications to professionals belonging to the business world. Moreover, an Equivalency Diploma and Comprehensive Evaluation Report will be issued by the California University Foreign Credential Evaluator (CUFCE). Furthermore, graduates are eligible to apply for the membership and relevant chartered award from the Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers, USA and Chartered Institute of Management and Leadership, USA. Plus, Graduates are eligible to apply membership and/or Chartered Member (C.Mgr) status of Chartered Institute of Management, Canada.
UK Professional Bodies
Graduates of this program are eligible to join the Institute of Management Specialists (IMS), UK, The Academy of Executives & Administrators (AEA), UK. In addition, the Society's Board and Academic Review Council (ARC) of Society of Business Practitioners (UK) has recognized graduates of the PHU MBA to qualify for a Senior SBP Award. Professional Managers Association (PMA) will accept PHU’s graduates for full Membership of the Association. Those with Master’s degrees can enter the PMA at Certified Professional Manager (P.Mgr) level.
African Professional Bodies
Pebble Hills University students are accepted for membership within the Managerial Chapters of Design, Technology, and Management Society International (DTMSI). Applicants are admitted into the Managerial Chapter of the Society, which are the general membership divisions within the Society. Suitably qualified members are invited to join various subdivisions such as the MBA and Professional Managers Guild.
Program taught in: